Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) Empty
PostSubject: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Vena apeared with a slight pop on the platform. She didn't care that she wasn't allowed to disapearate yet. She didn't care about anything. She walked over to where she had magiced her trunk and started to walk towards the train. Girls and Boys were runing around her atching up with freinds and saying goodbye to family. Vena growled to herself and places her wand in her pocket. She always used Magic out of school. She was underage but the Ministry never tried to stop her it was one good thing about being Tom's daughter. Everyone thoguth he was dead but that wasn't possible, she had been born more then ten years after he supposedly died. Everyone knew he was her father but they didn't reconise that if your dead you can't have a child. Vena had grown up alone. Her mother died giving birth and Tom had been ploting how to take over the world for the third time hoping that Harry wasn't going to stop him again.

She got into the train and ignored the stars around her, it has been like 5 years since she started and they were still staring dudes get a life. She walked along looking for a spare carrige when she saw one she quickly got in and placed her trunk in the rack. She fingered the locket around her neck. It had been Slytherins and handed down her family untill it got to her. Vena knew it wasn't an ordaniry locket. It was one of Tom's horcruxes. Harry thought he had distroyed it but he had only distroyed a dublicate which meant that Tom was still out there. But the Wizarding world wasn't going to listen if she told them, and she wasn't going to tell them.

Last edited by Fawkes on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Eris frowned as she watched her father throw his arm around her twin's shoulder, pointing out what was probably a descendant of an enemy or a distant relative (or both, which was always possible in the Malfoy family). She tensed slightly when she felt her mother pull her in for a hug, feeling more like a child than she ever wished to. She awkwardly patted her mum's back a few times and then pulled away and brushed her lips across her mother's cheek. Eris loved her, she really did, but it wasn't enough to be appreciated by only half of her parents.
After the pleasantries had been exchanged with her mother, Eris made her way over to her father and her brother, grimacing at his shining Prefect's badge. "Father," she said, bowing her head in the reverence she was expected to show. Draco Malfoy simply reached his arm out and patted her shoulder. "Have a good year at school, daughter, and keep those marks up. Can't have you disgracing us again by not measuring up to the Weasley girl." He winked at Scorpius and Eris rolled her eyes. She stomped over to the train and climbed on without properly saying goodbye to her father.
She peeked her head into several compartments with no luck, finding bundles of Hufflepuffs and, worse, Gryffindors, occupying each. Finally, tired of dragging her luggage around (really, that was so beneath a Malfoy) she promised herself that she would sit in the next compartment with room. The next two were full up with hordes of first years. The third contained only Vena Riddle. She raised her eyebrows and regretted the oath she had made to herself, but silently swung her bags into the room and took a seat opposite the girl.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:16 pm

I glanced up and saw someone walk in. I nearly swore when I saw it was Eris Malfoy. Why the hell would she be in here? And not with her "freinds"? I ignored her and went back to staring out the window and the train started to rumble down the trrack.I sighed then started to fiddle with my locket. I smiled slightly to myself. Malfoy's social aspect would go downhill if people ound out who she had been sitting with on the train. My grin quickly disapeared as I remembered I didn't have a social aspect at all. Life was tough and It wasn't about to get Better with Tom ready to start again. but it didn't concern her. It didn't matter to her if Tom came back.wasn't her problem. It started to rain buket splatering onto the windows making it dark and Murky outside just like How Vena felt.

Vena pulled out her wand and flicked it making some water apear in front of her. Sure it was a weird spel to cast but she was thirsty. Vena glanced at Malfoy who was looking at her.
"What?" She asked drinking her water then making the glass disapear. It was going to be a longyear. She hoped she would be able to get to the chamber soon after she got to school. That wasreally the only reason she went to Hogwarts every year. The Giant snake. Vena smiled evily remembering the snake. she had never unleashed the chamber since everyone would know it was here, since everyone knew it was Tom the last two times beuase of Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Eris watched as Vena casually whipped her wand out and conjured a glass of water. She looked incredulously at the girl and felt a pang of jealousy. Vena was known for stretching the rules to the point of breaking. As isolated as she was, Vena had an influence and a power about her that made sure no one questioned her. Nearly everyone she knew was afraid of the girl, or at least very cautious about what they said about her. She knew that it was all a part of being the daughter of practically the most powerful Dark wizard of all time, yet this confused her too. Children were not always like their parents. Scorpius was a ninny if she had ever seen one, and she had never seen her father back down on anything (although she had heard malicious rumours about acts of cowardice in his younger years; pure slander). Surely Vena wasn't evil, even if she did take a few liberties outside of the governing of the Ministry.

Eris nearly jumped out of her seat when Vena looked directly at her and asked, "What?" She hadn't realized that, lost in her thoughts, she had locked her vision on the Riddle girl. She took a moment to make sure that she was composed, as a Malfoy should be, then tilted her head back and glanced down her nose in a stare she'd been perfecting since age nine. "I'm just wondering how someone like you, with no real contacts, no real strings to pull, is allowed to so freely disobey the rules of society and magical law. I suppose you take after your father quite a bit." It didn't take her long to consider that it might not have been the best choice of words, but a Malfoy never regrets an action once it is done. She waited anxiously for the expected comeback.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm

I glared at Malfoy, she had not just said that. I got stuff like that all the time but when you went as far to say soemthing about Tom and Me in the same sentance and me being like him you know you went too far. I growled slightly then replied.

"Magic." I said. "It doesn't matter who you know, but it's how you do it. You of all people Malfoy should know that."

I pulled out my wand and twirled it in my fingers something I loved doing for some reason, it also usually sared whoever I was talking to because well I am holding a wand. I suppose in a way I am like Tom but I didn't like it. Sure I was fast with Magic and Spells (not always good ones) but taht didn't mean I was like him. Yea ok I'm sure there are more reasons why I am like Tom one of them not caring about rules. But Rules are there to be broken otherwize life would be boring, imagine if everyone abided by rules. Nothig interesting would happen. My mind wized while I thought of this I wondered how Malfoy would react not well probably.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 pm

The wand twirling in her hand was ominous, but Eris couldn't bring herself to be truly scared of Vena. However, the words bit into her and she felt some of her pride stripped away. OF COURSE it was about who you know, that was the principle she had grown up with. If you had friends in high places, the world was yours to toy with. If you were, alternatively, Vena Riddle, you shouldn't have any sort of say in such matters. Vena was a riddle in more ways than one; her strange hold over everyone was more puzzling than any silly word game or jigsaw that Eris had ever seen.
"And just how well DO you do magic, Riddle? We all know you break rules here and there, but that's no more impressive than Albus Potter's escapades under his father's invisibility cloak. I think everyone judges you too quickly on your parentage. No one's ever tried to measure you by your own merit." Eris pulled one side of her mouth into a high, tight corner, hoping she looked more like her imposing father than her snivelling brother. She almost felt like a hypocrite, calling the girl out for living on her father's reputation; for wasn't she doing the same? Her glory came from the name of Malfoy, not any magical prowess she may or may not have. Yet she felt that it had been the right thing to say. Eris wanted to see if she could wriggle her way beneath Vena's skin. People were easier to deal with once they were properly figured out.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 pm

I rolled my eyes.
"Yea but guess what how much does Albus actually do under the cloak, yea the cloak is magic but he didn't cast the spell did he? Rapping a cloth around you isn't exactly magic is it? Any anyway, you arejust grand beucase of your name. I've seen you do Magic sure you'r alright but I've seen better. Your always trying to be better then your brother you want you dad to love you but he doesn't, he cares for your brother more then you." It may not look it but I did notice lot that goes around me in my own way. Malfoy was really annoying soemtimes. I presumed with what I just said that she would try to retort with something as painful.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

A shock went through Eris's body as she listened to Vena quickly and painfully detail the source of all of her insecurities. How was this girl so perceptive? She thought she hid so well; half the time she wouldn't even admit to herself that it was her father's pride that she strove after in all her endeavors. It seemed like the best idea to continue her denial, for Vena knew her all too well, or at least thought she did.
"My brother is a sissy little prick. Why would I want to be like him, spending all his time up Father's arse, trying to earn his praise? It's not even worth it. What would it be worth anyway? I don't NEED his approval. I don't even need his love, which I assure you he has for me." Eris breathed slowly and hoped that she lied well. She hadn't gotten much practice over the break, as her father hadn't really been concerned over her actions and her mother held no sway over her comings and goings. Then she realized that, even though she had defended herself, she had neglected a counter-attack.
"At least I HAVE a proper mother and father, no matter what their feelings may be for me. You seem to think I want my father's love, but how could you ever earn yours? He's been more than six feet under for years, and I doubt a...a...thing like him could love anyway. You think you're so above us, yet you have no friends, no life...No one loves you. You're a nobody." She hoped her words stung as much as she meant them to.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:14 am

I bit down on my lip hard to stop myself from crying and stopped twirling my wand. This is what I hated most this was why I resorted to Magic to comfort me when someone attacked me for having no parents. It wasn't my fault that My mum had died in child birth and dad didn't care about me. Maybe If I had loving parents I would have turned out differently. But then can you imagine Tom being loving? Not in his life. My mother probably wouldn't have been either, if you were with someone like Tom you were probably evil yourself.
"You don't need their love, but you want it." I hissed. "And that's what you think." She replied meaning about Tom being Dead but Malfoy wouldn't have a clue what part of the speach i was saying taht too.

"Expecto Patronum." I murmered as silvery snake patronus appeared in front of me. I loved Fak, my patronus. I smiled at him but then he disapeared as I lost my concertration with something that Malfoy said next.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am

"Oh," Eris remarked almost immediately, "little Ms. Venamous bites her pretty lip. What's wrong? Frightened? Sad? Angry?" She let her voice raise with each word, dropping her hand to search around for her wand, just in case. It was a Malfoy's duty to protect their honor at all times, and she couldn't let someone, especially a girl so doubly unpure, speak to her in this manner. "I would expect more from one whose progenitor was so mentally....disciplined," Eris added as the girl's silver patronus faded at her words. For a moment, she had meant to say mentally ill, but that wouldn't have been a very good point at all. Stating the obvious was not a very good argumentative tactic.
There was a small, niggling worry in the back of Eris's mind that continued to tell her that Vena knew too much, and she had been exactly right. Perhaps her father's love wasn't necessary, but it was the only thing she was living for. In a sick, twisted, way she was almost like Echo yearning after Narcissus, except for that last minor detail; her father loved a reflection which was not truly himself. Draco had given all his love to Scorpius. There was none left for Vena.
It was only then that she realized that she had nearly brought herself to tears with her own thoughts, and Vena Riddle was looking at her curiously. She braced herself for a brutal return, or perhaps even a magical attack.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 am

I froze. She did not just call me by my full name. Tom was utterly insane calling me that what sort of stupid name was it. I was about to retort when Eris stopped and looked as if she was thinking something and thinking hard about it and on the verge of tears.

"Aww what's wrong?" Vena taunted. "Realizing that daddy doesn't love you eh? He doens't care for you as much as your brother" Vena knew that she had gone too far. She kept her wand in front of her as Malfoy fumbled for hers then got ready to attack.

"Expelliarmus." Vena sad flicking Eris wand out of her hand. It flew back and hit the window.

The conpartment door creaked open and Vena swiveled to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 am

Before Eris could even fling a spell at the girl across from her, her wand flew from her hand. How dare she! She quickly considered and almost acted on an impulse to attack her with her bare hands, but then the click of the compartment door sounded in her ears and she whirled to find none other than Harry Potter standing in the doorway. Eris was suddenly glad that she was no longer holding her wand, she couldn't be found at fault. Then again, this was Harry Potter, a rival of her father's. Surely he would leap at the chance to punish a Malfoy. Eris decided to defend herself before she could be accused.
"Mr. Potter, thank goodness," she said, feigning relief, "I thought I was dead for sure, but here comes the hero." Eris couldn't help but slip in a childish jab at the man. Harry Potter was still a legend, but she spent most of her time hearing that he was a has-been, a nothing with no real talent.
"That's Professor Potter to you, Ms. Malfoy," Potter said, looking amused, "and I'm not sure who really needed rescuing here." The man looked back and forth between the girls and Eris felt distinctly uncomfortable. Here her father's name held no sway.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:36 am

Vena tried to hide her smirk knowing taht she was also going to get into trouble, put it didn't bother her. Who Cares if its Harry Potter the chosen one? He wasn't special and he also no longer had his mothers "sheild" on him.
"And you Miss Riddle what do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to finda hex to curse Malfoy with Sir." I replied innocently."So If you don't mind could you please leave so I can get on with what I was doing."

I watched Harry comprehead what I had said while twirling me wand in my hand. I started playing with the locket. Harry stared at it probably remembering to thetime when he "distroyed" it. Stupid Twit he didn't know that he distroyed a duplicate.

"Whats wrong. Sir. At a loss for words are we? Can't think of anything to say?" Vena taunted. She loved taunting teachers of all people though it was clear that Harry wasn't scared of Vena but then he "supposedly" killed Tom so why would you be scared of the minute version.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 am

Eris's mouth went totally dry as she listened to the insolent way that Vena adressed Potter. Sure, he was a no one, an ancient legend it seemed, but if what he had just said was true, he had the power to assign her detention all year. Professors were part of the Malfoy code just as much as anything; they were among the people that you would sacrifice a small amount of pride for. They controlled your school, which controlled your work, which controlled your life. The only way to get ahead was to be reasonably obedient to the professors and not point out what twats they were in front of their faces.
Harry seemed to be fascinated by a necklace around Vena's neck that Eris hadn't noticed earlier. He blinked twice and squinted, then shook his head as if clearing a thought from his mind. "I have plenty to say, Ms. Riddle, I just find most of it to be inappropriate to address towards a student. I think that you should remember your manners when speaking to an adult, although it has been made clear to me that no one was around to teach you common courtesy. I'll forgive this instance, but only because I pity you greatly." His eyes wandered to the locket again.
"Sir," Eris said, not wanting to let the focus slip away from herself, "did you say that we were to call you professor? I assume that you are filling the empty Defense Against the Dark Arts post. Al won't be too pleased about that." She hoped that Potter wouldn't have too much of an issue with her mentioning his son, but she had every right; Albus was a Slytherin and if she were forced to see the world in black and white, he was a friend and not an enemy. She waited for the man's response, as well as Vena's reaction to Harry's chastisement.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:37 am

Pity Me? Him pity me? If anything I should pity him. He thinks his so grand killing Tom, when he didn't actualy kill him. He was so stupid to believe that Tom could be killed. Pfft innapropiate to say in front of a student? Please. My eyes gleamed as I realized something to say who was he to talk about my up bringing. I had at least grown up in the world of Magic he had grown up a muggle. I bit my tounge and said nothing, I wasn't scared of Harry but I didn't want to get in trouble, it was odd Tom had wormed his way into the teachers hearts when he was at school, I appareantly didn'thave that gift maybe it was just chance or maybe it was because of Tom. I was a bright girl, I learned quickly but the teachers were hisitant to teach me, maybe the thoguht they were giving me a tool when I was "supposedly" going to take over the world. I didn't want to take over the world I just wanted a normal life but that was never going to happen. I was still firmly grasping my wand. Harry turned to Eris. She seems like a nice girl. Harry thought. For a Malfoy but she is a Malfoy so we do need to be careful.

The door creaked open again and a boy walked in. He was the image of Harry. James.
*James POV*
"Hey dad." I said looking around the apartment. The Riddle and Malfoy girls where standing up, Riddle holding her wand, Malfoy's was lieing next to the window. I guessed something had happened and thye had started a duel and Vena had used expelliamous to make Malfoy's wand fly. Dad had stopped it before it had gotten too bad. My headboy badge was gleaming on my cheast. I had gotten headboy to my surprise.

"Hello James." Dad said looking a locket Riddle was wearing.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Eris was very pleased with herself over the fact that her new professor didn't seem to be holding her Malfoy heritage against her. She was about to flatter him a bit more when another Potter entered the room. She barely paid attention to the words as her eyes focused on James Potter. Eris firmly believed that there were some people that you were just born to hate. On the other hand, there were some people that you were born to notice, and sometimes these two people were one and the same. Eris knew every visible bit and piece of James Potter quite a bit more than she ought to. People said he looked just like Harry, but Eris noticed the ring of brown around the center of his eyes, the way his hair laid down a bit flatter in the back, the hints of laughter in his face. In these ways, Al was much more like Harry than James was. Needless to say, Eris was determined to hate James Potter.
She winced at a beam of light which ricocheted from Potter's Head Boy badge and couldn't help but snicker. When James turned to face her, she automatically straightened her face. More Malfoy rules about respecting those with too much control. "Hello, James," Eris said, making certain to sound completely neutral. "I see they've made you Head Boy." She gave him what she hoped was a genuine smile. "Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 pm

*Vena*
I smiled as Malfoy sniggered at James being headboy. I wanted to but I dobted it would go down well. Not that I cared of coursebut having a teacher Malfoy and headboy against me wasn't something I felt like doing right now.

Harry turned away from Malfoy and looked at me again.
"Miss Riddle put away your wand." He said.

"No." I replied firmly. This was what I hated about teachers. "do this, do that." Come on whenthey were our age they never wanted to do it. So why should we? It was part of the reason that I disobeyed rules alot.'

*James*
Stupid Malfoy. I muttered to myself how dare she snigger at me. I laughed at myself, well didn't I sound haughty. Dad asked Riddle to put down her wand.

"No." She replied. I was amazed not many people dared disobey teachers, but then I suppose Riddle had been doing it all her life.

"Now listen here Miss Riddle." Dad said.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm

*Eris*
I frowned when James didn't smile or even acknowledge that I had said anything. Sure, we weren't friends, but how does one get so big-headed as to ignore a Malfoy? I guess that's what I get for trying to be nice to a Potter.
Meanwhile, "Professor" Potter was being directly disobeyed by Riddle. I was pleasantly surprised by her boldness. At least I wouldn't be singled out as Harry's least favorite student this year; Vena was clearly going to take that place. "I know you've gotten used to having your way around here, but not everyone is afraid of you," Harry said, frowning down at his very first disobedient student. Just when Vena was about to reply, I heard another voice coming down the train's hall.

*Scorpius*
I couldn't help but grumble as I walked along the length of the train. "Patrolling is such a waste of time. I could be studying!" I huffed aloud, before seeing a compartment door wide open a little ways down. I could see two identical heads of ruffled hair and wondered who the Potters were harrassing now. "I'd expect this of Albus, but I thought more of you, James. Head Boy, really." I cringed when who I had thought was Albus turned around to reveal a lightning-shaped scar. "Professor Potter, sir, so sorry," I quickly squeaked. "I thought you were your son."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 pm

*Vena*

Another Malfoy walked into the carrige, what was with this place, Malfoys and Potters? Can't I get a break?

"I don't expect anyone to be afraid of me." I said back to Harry. "But how would you like it if you were ignored every time or hated because of your parents? It's not my choice that I'm a Riddle." I said ignoring the other Malfoy.

*James*
I smiled slightly. Scoupoius had thought Dad was Albus? Well for being a Ravenclaw he was an idiot soemtimes. Riddle retorted soemthing about not getting to chose her name and not her fault. I scoffed yea right. You chose your own actions.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:46 pm

*Eris*
I groaned as my brother entered the carriage. Wasn't he supposed to be watching the ickle firsties somewhere? He certainly didn't belong here, where there was a professor AND the Head Boy taking care of things. I watched as he embarrassed himself completely and felt a little better. I don't know what father sees in him, he's a git.
I wasn't pleased with the way Vena was talking either. I had never even thought about the fact that she might not want to be cut off from people. I almost even felt a little sorry for her; I knew what it was like to be living on a name alone.

*Scorpius*
Professor Potter only smiled at me before he turned back to deal with Venamous Riddle. She hadn't even acknowledged that I was in the room, but that wasn't uncommon. Vena had never even managed to acknowledge that I existed. For the first time, I wondered what exactly was going on in here to attract a professor.
"I know exactly what it's like to have my reputation precede me, Miss Riddle. All my actions had to follow the fact that I was Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived. You're not the only one who never had a choice in what people thought of them. I'm sure Miss Malfoy can tell you plenty about that as well." Professor Potter said. I grinned when I noticed that he hadn't mentioned me. Perhaps I was succeeding in my endeavor to shed the Malfoy name.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 pm

"Exactly." I said. "but I wasn't talking about just you." I twirled my wand in my hands. "But what you guys don't realise that I'm at the moment sideless I don't care who lives or dies as long as it doesn't disturb me." I stopped myself there realizing I had said too much no-one would get it since no-one believed that Tom was still out there. But what the Wizarding world didn't realise whatever side I take will win. Me and Tom would be undeafetable but Me against me he wouldn't stand a chance, I know howhe works, and know these things I can follow him as I've done a thousand times before. This world is lost. And it's only the beginging.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm

*Scorpius*
I felt a strange mix of terror and excitement at Vena's words. It struck me as she spoke that she really did have NO connections to any of us. If I died, if James died, if anyone died, really, it wouldn't affect her. Her life was seperate from ours in so many ways. I wondered what she meant about sides, though. There were no sides anymore, not really. There was still a line in the sand drawn where the old loyalties lay, but there was no one to lead either side.
"I don't know what you are, or what you think you are, talking about, Miss Riddle, but that sounds like a threat." Professor Potter said, looking ominous.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:05 pm

I knew this wasn't the time to be cheaky but I said it anyway.

"I am a Human and I think I am a Human." I said. This was compleatly enfuriating Harry. "It's npt a threat but it's true, I don't care. Why should I? You dont care if I die, you'd probably prefere it if I die, So I dont care for you. I've been pushed out of your societyso many times by so many people, If I hadn't been treated for my name If I was treated for how I was like I might have been different now. It's not my fault.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 pm

*Eris*

I watched as Potter fumed at what Riddle was saying. Half of it was right, at least, most people, whether adult or child, wanted her dead. For some reason they saw her as a threat, even though I knew full well that your parents didn't guarantee your personality or your talent. I mean, her father hadn't even been around to teach her the Dark Arts, how much could she really hurt anyone?
"No, I don't want you dead, Riddle," Harry said, and I could see him struggling not to say "yet." "I'm a reasonable person and you're a child. You seem to put so much importance on how our society has rejected you, but I wonder how much of that is your own fault. Have you ever even tried to be like the others, to get along?"
James and Scorpius simply shook their heads, but I felt the need to reply. "She's an ingrate, Professor. I haven't seen her speak kindly to a single person, and I'm around her quite a bit, her being a Slytherin and all." I knew that if there were any sides to be taken, Vena would probably not want to be on mine.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:12 am

*Vena*

“But has anyone ever tried to get along with me? Has anyone ever been nice to me? It’s hard growing up on your own, it’s hard learning to do everything yourself with no-one to teach you. But whoever said life was fair? I’ve tried you know as hard to believe as that may seem, but after years and years of rejection you learn not to care, you learn to live for now not for later. You don’t care what others think as long as they leave you alone. Which has never happened.” I had had enough I was tied of it all. All the taunting all of it. “If you don’t like me leave me in peace.” I finished.

*James*

I smiled slightly that kid had spunk talking to a teacher like that. Yea it was rude. But in a way I was sure some of it was true. No-one did try to get along with her which was why she had turned feral. I’d seen her when she first started school. She hadn’t been Happy you wouldn’t growing up on your own but she had been pleasent, she mustn’t have come into much contact with Wizards and Witches when she was little. But I suppose if people stay away from you and run if you came near you would get preety pissed. I looked at Dad to see how he was taking it and it wasn’t well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next