Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

The Avengers/Marvel Movie Verse List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

The Avengers/Marvel Movie Verse List Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers/Marvel Movie Verse List   The Avengers/Marvel Movie Verse List EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Bulletproof 'verse by foxxcub, 50936 words, 2 parts, Explicit, AU, Steve Rogers/Tony Stark and Clint Barton/Phil Coulson. College AU. Kind of brilliant, kind of my favorite. Part I tells Stony's story, Part II tells Hawkeye and Coulson's. Five stars.

Ready, Fire, Aim 'verse by gyzym, 63019 words, 3 parts, Mature, Mostly canon, Steve Rogers/Tony Stark and Tony Stark/Pepper Potts and Pepper Potts/Natasha Romanov and Bucky/Rhodey. Stony that is beautiful and lovely and good and pretty canon-compliant, though focuses on after more than during The Avengers. Five stars.

Tales of the Bots 'verse by scifigrl47, 121122 words, 3 parts, Mature, Somewhat canon, Steve Rogers/Tony Stark and Clint Barton/Phil Coulson. Part one is really the best one. I didn't even read part two. Part three is decent. Tony was lonely and drunk in his lab at MIT after his parents died, and he was trying to create an AI. Because he was lonely and drunk, the code worked, but it was all mixed up and jumbled and garbled, and Dummy, his bot, was able to choose for itself its primary directive; to make sure Tony isn't alone. The fic goes through the events in the first two Iron Man movies and the Avengers through the eyes of the bots in Tony's life. Five stars.
Back to top Go down

The Avengers/Marvel Movie Verse List
Page 1 of 1