Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Just a day like any.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Just a day like any.  Empty
PostSubject: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 am

Demi yawned, leaning back on her chair, keeping herself propped up by the table of the person behind her. The person tried to get her to sit up again, but she ignored them. She glanced sideways at Drew, who was in the mix of listening to the teacher and waiting their classmates. "This is stupid," She muttered, swinging the chair forward. "And boring." She gave the teacher a frustrated look which wasn't noticed. "I do not see the point of transfiguring birds into, whatever it is we're transfiguring them into. I wasn't listening to that part. WHere am I going to use it? Oh look, there's a bird in my house, why don't I turn it into a plate." She paused for a moment. "Oh, that was stupid, now I have a smashed plate on my floor. Now what am I going to do? I know. I'll transfigure the smashed plate into something equally ridiculous." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Drew was trying to pay attention, but Demi was being incredibly antsy, which made learning virtually impossible. She started ranting about how useless what they were learning was. She was right, of course--it was incredibly useless. However, they were still SUPPOSED to be paying attention. That never stopped Demi from blocking out the teacher completely, though.

"I know it's completely useless. Maybe someday, though, you'll become some sort of bird trainer, and you get sick of them, and decide you need lots of hats instead. Then it might be very useful! Other than that, though, I have absolutely no idea what it would be good for." He grinned, knowing the situation was absurd.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

"Because that's on my career choices," She muttered with a shake of her head. "I've always wanted to be a bird trainer." She gave him a weird look. "Why would I turn them into hats? What on earth am I going to do with so many hats? They're about as useless as birds. Could at least turn them into something interesting, though I have no idea what." She paused thoughtfully thinking about what she could turn the birds into.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Drew grinned. "Hmmm, what's useful to Madame Demi... Let's see, you could turn them into firepokers? Or lamps! Or class notes, which you never, ever actually take. That might be incredibly handy, don't you think?" Drew couldn't help but laugh, although he did it quietly, so as not to get caught by the teacher. "You COULD actually pay attention in class, you know, useless or not."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Demi gave him a scandilised look. "Pay attention in class?" She asked looking him curiousiously. "Have you hit your head Andrew dear?" She peered at him, hiding the smile on her face. "What a bizarre thing to suggest." She winked at him. "Besides, I don't need class notes, I'll just borrow yours." She smiled sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Anyone else would have been offended, but Drew was not the type to get annoyed very easily. "Oh no you won't, missy," Drew grinned, winking back. "Before you can use them, you have to find them. And this time, I can guarantee that they will not be so easy to find as usual." It was somewhat of a running tradition--Drew would hide his notes, and if Demi wanted to use them, she had to use various spells they were SUPPOSED to have learned in class to find them. Drew was getting really good at finding ways to force Demi to actually learn, even though she did not want to.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Demi pouted at him. "Drew," She whined with a mischievous smile. "You wouldn't do that to me would you?" She asked him, her eyes wide and tilting her head slightly to the side. "What on earth would you do if I failed? You'd have to go sit with your boring Ravenclaw friends, all the while knowing, that it is all your fault that I failed transfiguration." She put her hand on her chest, staring at him, an injured look on her face.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Drew knew better by now than to fall for Demi's theatrics. With a grin, he said, "Oh, what a pity it would be, for you to fail. Luckily, I would know that it was not my fault at all, as I had several times suggested you actually pay attention in your classes! My Ravenclaw friends would pay attention in class, and we would be happy and studying and learning in this great land of Hogwarts! It would be a real shame if you did not get to enjoy that all because of your burning desire to ignore all of your teachers."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Demi gave him an affronted look, though the spark in her eye showed that she was amused at this conversation and that it was much more interesting then listening to the teacher would have been. "Drew," She said sadly with a shake of his head, like she pitied him. "You would get very bored with your Ravenclaw friends," She gave him a patient look, as if suggesting that he wasn't understanding what she was talking about. "What on earth would you do all day? Study and play chess? Now," She leaned forward, propping her arms up on the table. "We both know that that is quite a boring way to live your life." She would have liked to have raised her voice and made an arc with her hand as she talked, but even she knew that gaining the sole attention of the teacher wasn't a good idea at that point. "You need to experience the world, outside your little bubble of a library."
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Drew tried not to grin. "Oh, but just imagine! We could make love to our books and our logistics and our witty puns and riddles! All day long, learning, thinking, studying! No one there distracting me or shoving my head into windows or eating my sandwiches and getting me detentions. Oh, how wonderful the thought is!"

In other words, he would be bored stiff without her.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Demi gave him a bored look. "Bo-ring," She said in a singsong voice. "I've only shoved your head into a window once," She said seriously. "And that wasn't my fault. If you'd have given me your notes, I wouldn't have fallen onto you. And your head would not have met the window." She grinned. "Sooo, unless you and the window want to get to know eachother again any time soon. You should let me borrow your notes!" She smiled triumphantly. "And Andrew dear," She said with a glint in her eye. "There is so much more I could do then bashing your head into a window." She crossed her arms over her chest, grinning.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Drew raised his eyebrow. "Oh, but Demi, dearest," he started, his voice syrupy sweet, "You forget that I am a Ravenclaw, and I have actually paid attention in class. You cannot hurt me for not sharing my notes, because I know the information IN those notes." He grinned. "Besides, as much as you say I need you to balance out the boring Ravenclaw tendencies, you need me to help make sure you don't get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Demi gave him an incredulous look. "I'm not going to get myself killed. I'm not that stupid." She raised her eyebrow at him. "I may not be able to hurt you, however, I can land you in a string of detentions if you continue to withhold your notes." She smiled cheekily, with a glance at the teacher, who was oblivious to the fact that only part of the class was really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Drew grinned and raised his eyebrow in challenge. "Oh? How on earth do you think you would land me in detentions? You would be just as bored without me as I am without you. You'd be sitting all alone with your Gryffindor friends, waiting for them to do something with you, but THEY aren't as cool and intelligent and witty and brilliant as I am. They'd not just go along with your plots. You'd be lost without me," Drew concluded, beaming.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 pm

"Don't be silly," Demi said giving him an odd look. "I would either land myself in the detention with you. Or. I'll just spend the time annoying Potter with Pippa, she'll join me on whatever grand idea I come up with. AND she'll share whatever notes she's acquired." Though knowing her not much, She added as an afterthought. "Be-sides, I'm sure I could find something to do while you were scrubbing pots."
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Drew smirked. "What notes would you get from Pippa? I watch people, you know, and we both know she never takes notes either. You would not get any use out of her in that way, silly goose. Besides, you miss me. I don't understand your fondness for detentions. You wandering around the castle alone will lead to trouble, and you'll land yourself in detention, too, you know."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:01 am

"Aha," She said having only half listening to Andrew. "I'll get notes off my brother." She grinned. "He'd lend me his notes, and he, for some bizarre reason actually took notes." She shook her head, thinking of her brother. "Well, if that happens, then we can be detention buddies," She grinned at him. "Ridding the world of dirty pots, one pot at a time." She stared into the distance for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:04 am

Drew grinned. "Demi, we're both screwed, aren't we?" He didn't want to think of families.
"What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 am

"I was staring dramaticly into the distance, to add to my sentence," She said with an eyeroll like it was perfectly obvious. "And no, we will not be screwed if you lent me notes." She leaned closer to him. "That way, I won't have to land you in a detention, I won't be wandering around the school on my own. So I won't get in detention. And every thing will be fine and dandy."
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am

Drew shook his head. "And if I just hand you my notes, then you will never learn and you will be screwed when it comes to exam time."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 am

"That's the point of me borrowing your notes Drew dear, so I don't fail. I'll study off of your notes." She gave him an obvious look.
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

Drew smirked. "Study? Since when do you actually study, with or without my notes?"
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 am

"Hey," She said. "I didn't fail my owls did I? I got quite good grades actually. I studied then, though," She leaned back on the chair again, leaning on the desk of the person behind her. "I could think of a dozen more useful things I could have done with my life."
Back to top Go down
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
this modern glitch.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Drew smirked. "You actually studied back then. Case in point. Clearly, you don't study enough now, and you know it."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Demi poked her tongue out at him. "I'm not failing am I?" She asked him raising an eyebrow. "I'm cruising along quite nicely. You Drew dear, need to work out this balance I have. Of study, and enjoying yourself. It's quite enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day like any.    Just a day like any.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a day like any.
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: RolePlaying :: Whole Stories (Marauder's Era)-
Jump to: