Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Order Of The Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauders Forever

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Fighting-Cj and Ellei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

House : Slytherin

Fighting-Cj and Ellei Empty
PostSubject: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:52 am

I walked back into the school, intent on tell Scor my dicitcion. I walked up the lawn and opened the big wooden door. I walked over to the great hall and reentered walking over to the Ravenlcaw table I was jittery and nervous something I never remember being before. "Scor..." I said when I got to the Ravenlcaw table. "Can I talk to you for a moment..?" He nodded and got up probably confused to where this was going. I led him out of the hall and up the corriders to the Headmistresses office. Scor was about to interupt when I shushed him. "I'll tell you in a minute." I muttered giving the gargoyle the password and walking up the stairs. "Enter." Came the reply when I knocked. "Miss Riddle? Mr Malfoy? A surpirse." Ms. Matcarey said. To my annoyance Potter was there talking to the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 pm

I had almost forgotten about how upset Vena had been with me when she walked back in looking strangely fragile. She came over to my table and I barely registered her words, only followed her when she started to walk away. She lead me along the corridors and to my surprise I found myself at the Headmistresses office. How could it be that every time something important happened involving the two of us, we're always here at the office?
"Yes, a surprise, Ms. Matcarey. For me as well," I replied, still looking confusedly at Vena. What could this be about? Nothing that had happened since the last time we were here was important enough to warrant a trip to the Headmistress. Could this have something to do with what she'd been thinking about lately? I hoped so. Her mysterious nature had been intriguing at first but it started to get agitating never knowing what she was thinking. I waited expectantly for her announcement.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm

"What is it Miss Riddle?" Ms. Matcarey said looking at me. I bit my lip this was going to take alot more courage then I had used before. "Tom isn't dead." I muttered, the room froze. "Its like the first time when Potter was a baby he died but not fully. And he has a body now." I glanced around the room none of the portraits were faking sleep. I looked at Dumbledore who's eyes were twinkling. "But we destroyed all the horcruxes." Potter muttered. "You didn't." I said and took the locket out. "The one who destroyed was a fake. A real horcrux yes but a fake locket, he had another horcrux just in case his other's were found and destroyed. Ive had it with me since I was about six and for some reason it doesn't affect me." "Hang on..." Potter muttered. "If he is back, you have just as easily joined him...couldn't you?" I nodded. "That's what I've been thinking about the last few days, which side tochose." I trailed off. "You mean you had to think about it?" Harry asked astonded. I glowered at him this had taken an awful lot of courage. I knew he didn't trust me. "Yes I did." I bit back. "It's hard to know which side to chose when none of them want you." Potter suddenly looked unconfortable.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:54 pm

I glanced back and forth between Dumbledore's seemingly all-knowing portrait, the uncomfortable and slightly disbelieving face of Professor Potter, and Vena. That's what she had really been thinking about all this time? When I held her against me in the Chamber, she was thinking of whether to join a man who wanted to take over the world? Part of me felt disgusted, but the other half reminded me that she was choosing the right side, the good side. She had brought us all here to prove to us that she wasn't just a miniature of Tom (It was her fault that I thought of him that way) but her own person, and a good one at that. I felt very out of place standing in that room full of authority figures. Even Vena was loads more important than I am, and I felt like anything I said would be too personal to reveal in a room full of past Headmaster and the current one, too.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:05 pm

I sighed and placed the locket back around my neck. I knew that it was going to have to be destroyed but I didn't want it to. It was one of my favourite possetions and my only one that related me back to my ancestor apart from pastsletounge of course, but that wasn't really a possestion so it doesn't count. "We're going to need to tell the ministy." Ms. Matcarey said. Harry nodded and was still staring at the locket."Would he have made more?" Dumbledore asked. "Most likley no." I said. "He doesn't think that anyone would realise that the locket had been duplicated and he doesn't think I would tell anyone. But there is always the chance.." "The locket needs to be destroyed." Harry said subtly. I frowned slightly but took it off my neck again and placed it on the table. "Have fun." I muttered cherrily.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Seeing Vena give up something that she cared about so much was almost unbearable. "Wait," I said, stepping up to the table and putting my hand over the locket without touching it. "Is there any way to destroy the Horcrux inside without ruining the locket? It...." I had been about to say that it meant a lot to her, but once I again I didn't want to go around letting out things that I wasn't sure Vena would say herself. As far as my question, school still rarely taught anything about Horcruxes, only vaguely referring to them as "a very Dark magic" when we studied Voldemort's Second War in History of Magic.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:30 pm

I shook my head. "Unless things have changed since I last read about them which I doubt. The horcrux needs the thing it lives in. Its different from your soul that could live without your body. The horcrux needs its body to live it depends on it. But the object is still very hard to destroy." Scor nodded somewhat sadly. "How do you know about Horcurxes?" Potter asked. "It can't have anything to do with my dad using them." I said sarcasticly. "No Hogwarts doesn't have any books on them at all. Dumbledore took them out of the library and Hermione took them from his office to help us." I rolled my eyes. "Hogwarts isnt the only place with books Potter."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:30 am

I frowned grimly at the news. Well, I had tried at least. I didn't want Vena to lose the few things that she seemed to love. Then again, one of those things was me, and I knew that I wasn't going to let her lose me any time soon. "So once the Horcrux is destroyed, To-....I mean, Voldemort could be killed?" I asked, looking from Professor Potter back to Vena. I knew Vena held no real love for her father, but I understand the weird way that family connected you to someone. I truly hated Father and often disliked Eris, but we were blood and there wasn't any way that I could go against it too strongly.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 am

I nodded. "Preceisly. Anyway does anyone have anything to detroy this thing? Cause I seem to be out of basalisk venom funnily enough." I smiled slightly. "Do we have Gyffindor's sword?" Harry asked. Ms. Matcarey nodded and went back to her desk coming back with a long sword. She passed it to Harry. Who then tried to pass it to me. "I'm not destroyed it." I muttered. "And anyway it's Gryffindors sword and weirdly enough im not a Gryffindor." Everyone stared at me and I sighed. "Fine give me the sword." I took the sword off Harry and turned to the locket, opening it with pastletounge. Before the horcrux had time to do anything weird I plunged down with the sword. It peiced the glass in the locket and lay demented on the desk. "Well that was fun let's do it again." I muttered sarcasticly leaning the sword on the desk.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:51 am

I waited, horrified, for something epic to happen, but instead I was left disappointed, starting at the broken locket on the desk. "Well that was.....erm, anti-climactic," I stated, although that was very obvious. We all just stared at it, and I wondered absently if something so important could go out without a bang. "Do you think it's really dead, or just fooling? Shouldn't there have been smoke, or a noise or...I don't know something?" I felt like an idiot asking, but it really didn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 am

"Not always, I didn't give the horcrux much time to 'take int he surrondings' so it didn't have enough time to make a dramtic exit." I rolled my eyes then turned to the Headmistress. "Can I take over the DA?" I asked. "No that I think Eris cant do it." But it totally is. "But I think I have more experience in that sort of thing, and I know more defensive" And not defensive "spells then she does. I could teach the students more about defending themselves because I sort of know how a dark wizard thinks."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 am

Vena's boldness took me off-guard, but I thought it was a wonderful idea (not just because I really disliked my sister) and decided to support it. "I think that would help a lot, as long as the students were aware of our situation. Otherwise I don't think they'd be too keen on listening to anything Vena had to say." Professor Potter looked skeptical, but Mrs. Matcarey glanced up at Dumbledore who gave a slight nod, and I noticed that behind his half-moon glasses, his blue eyes were twinkling. It seemed he was always a step ahead of us.

"I think that we can arrange for that. Mr. Malfoy, I'm sure you can break the news easily to your sister. Surely she will understand under our circumstances," Mrs. Matcarey said, I nodded, smirking at the thought of being able to tell Eris that her services were no longer needed. "Miss Riddle, there are obviously a great deal of questions that need to be answered here. We need to know of any definite plans that Voldemort has set, or anything he's mentioned about others who may know he still lives. Obviously Professor Potter and I will want to spend some --," She stopped speaking as a loud noise came from outside, sounding like a tornado. I looked out the large window to see that the noise was made my enormous pairs of flapping wings. "It appears that Mademoisele Sangpur has arrived early."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:33 am

The teachers seemed to take the whole ordeal a lot better then I expected they would. Also the idea of my taking over Eris' position. I could so imagine her face when Scor told her her job as DA 'teacher' was getting taken over by me. When Ms. Matcarey told us that the french brat had arrived I made a face, .great the annoying french brat was here. What fun. "I'll awser your questions later." I said. "Come on Scor lets go meet whatsherface." I made a face again. Me and Scor walked out of the office and down to the grounds.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:42 am

While Vena and I walked across the grounds, I wondered how she and Celine would get along. There wasn't much about her to dislike, really, but Vena wasn't exactly famous for getting on with people, especially girls our age. I debated on whether or not to reach over and grab her hand, but then the carriage, which was only a few yards for us, opened up. A blur of turquoise robes made its way towards us and I suddenly felt soft arms around my neck. Without thinking I was hugging back and listenig to her as she laughed, squeezing me tightly.

"Good to see you, Lin," I said through a mouthful of her blonde hair, which she had worn all the way down her back when we were younger, but was now chopped off neatly at her shoulders. Finally she pulled away from me and I tried to keep from changing my facial expression. Celine, who at 13 had been rambunctious and still what you might term a "cute kid" now look sophisticated and elegant. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"It is wonderful to see you to, Peri! I was so excited when Monsieur Malfoy owled Father. I've been dying to get away from that school full of girls for ages." She smiled broadly at me and then noticed that we were not alone. "And who is your friend?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 am

I made a face at Celine as she hugged Scor. They talked for a few seconds that she wondered who I was. "Vena Riddle." I said holding out my hand trying to be ploite but having a feeling I was failing misrably. I rolled my eyes as she froze. Not that I had expected anything more. She quickly got out of her surprise though. "Celine Sangpur" She said and shook my hand. I smiled slightly, I didn't know why but it was funny.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 am

I let out a sigh of relief as they shook hands. The awkwardness wasn't passed yet, but at least they weren't already at each other's throats. Before I could suggest that we go back up to the castle, Celine put her social training to use. "So, are you and Peri house-mates, or were you sent to welcome me, or what?" she askd, looking curiously between Vena and I. I was a little scared of how that question might be answered.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 am

"Friends." I said then winked at Scor. "We're in different houses. He's a Ravenclaw and Im a Slytherin." Obviously. I didn't like Celine. But I wasn't sure why but I didn't. "Should we go up to the castle. It isn't time for dinner yet but I'm sure we can find something to do till then." I said twirling my wand as I said it. I smiled to myself not remembering taking out the wand but I suppose it was a habbit. The other two nodded and we walked up to the school Scor and Celine talking cheerily about stuff. I thought about things. I still wasn't sure if I had chosen the right side but there was no backing down now. "Where did you go to school Celine?" I asked not really caring but finding a lack of soemthing else to say.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 am

I noticed that Vena was starting to twirl her wand again and smiled. Guess her thoughts weren't weighing on her mind as much as they had been. As we walked up towards the school Celine updated me on her brother, Bastien, who had been selected as a prefect at Durmstrang, and her sister, Adele, who still had a year to go before she started school. I barely registered that Vena had asked her a question, but her conversation flowed easily as always. I was surprised that she wasn't more unnerved around Vena; I certainly had been to begin with, and sometimes she still made me a little nervous.
"I was tutored by an American scholar until I was eleven, and then I received a letter from Beauxbatons Academy. We are not split into houses like you, as we are a much smaller school. The classes were good and the food was excellent, but I don't think I could've taken two more years of all those air-headed girls. I'd much rather be here with Peri."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 am

I laughed. "Yea I can imagine." We got to the doors and I opened them letting Scor and Celine walk in. "Dinner starts in a hour." I muttered "What shall we do untill then?" "We could give Lin a tour." Scor suggested. I smiled slightly. "I guess." It seemed odd to me to give someone a tour of Hogwarts when the first years weren't even given a tour when they started. "Well lets start with the Great Hall." I said and smiled again. As if you couldn't notice where the great hall was.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 am

In the Great Hall, I pointed out each of the tables by their houses. "Help me understand how you are...what was it? Sorted," Celine said as she looked about the room at the house banners waving above us. She had marvelled for a moment over the ceiling, which was clear and blue as it was a sunny day.

"Well, I'm in Ravenclaw, which is for the witty,bright people, although mostly it's a bunch of us that like to learn and study. Hufflepuff is for loyal, hard-working people. They get a bad reputation but some of them are actually really great, like our Head Girl Desi. Gryffindor is for people who are brave and daring, but mostly they tend to get up to a lot or pranking. And Slytherin? Well...." I glanced over at Vena. "Vena knows more about Slytherin than I do."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:41 am

I listened to Scor give a discription of the houses wondering what he was going to say for Slytherin when he gave me the chance to explain about it. "Well I could say it is for the people who are totally awesome but that would be lying cause most of them are idiots who are not awesome. Like Eris." I made a face. "It is mostly the house for the pureblood family's who think they are better then everyone else. Alot of Slytherins are real wusses though with no backbone. And the others and annoying evil gits who just get on your nerves." I looked around the great hall it was mostly empty only a few students sitting at tables talking to freinds.
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 am

Celine laughed and ruffled my hair, making me feel like we were just kids again. "It seems like no one likes Eris except Bastien and I," she said, smiling. "I think Papa would have them married off in a heartbeat if Monsieur Malfoy would agree to it."

I grinned and pointed towards Gryffindor's table, where James Potter had returned. He was sitting and talking to Rose Weasley (I frowned just at the sight of her). "I don't think Eris is looking to marry Bastien any time soon, Lin. She's got her eye on a whole different breed of boy..."
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 am

I laughed. "I would seriously love to see Your dad's face Scor, if he ever heard that." I grinned. "That would be halerious." I rolled my eyes as Eris came into the hall spotted Potter, blushed and ws rooted to the spot. "Hey Malfoy." I yelled. "I dont think he likes you." I sniggered as she turned bright red. "Hey Scor do you think we should tell her she's being replaced now or later? Cause I would love to be there when you do."
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw
josettes.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 am

*Eris*

After a particularly strange Care of Magical Creaures class (in which I had nearly been attaked by a best I couldn't even pronounce the name of) I stopped off in the loo to fix my hair a bit (a Malfoy must look presentable even in the face of peril, as Father would say) and when I made it down to the Great Hall, I noticed James sitting at the table, once again talking to that dreadful Rose Weasley. "Hey Malfoy," someone shouted, and I was less than shocked to see that Riddle was the one yelling, "I don't think he likes you." I frowned and considered giving her a rude gesture, but that be behavior unbefitting of my status. I settled for glaring at her sourly and sitting down at the Slytherin table which was empty except for Albus, who was glancing over at the Gyffindor table longingly.

"If you want to see them that bad, go talk to them. It's not going to kill you to speak to someone from another house," I said, but her only shook his head and sighed. I turned away and saw Scor, Riddle, and Celine approaching the table.
Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin
watch her rise.

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 am

I smiled. "Come on let's go sit down." I said leading them to the Slytherin table and sitting down smirking as Malfoy scowled in my direction. "Anyway on the sorting." I said. "At the start of term feast all the first years put on this modly old hat that can read your thoughts and it puts you in the house that it thinks will suit you the most."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fighting-Cj and Ellei Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting-Cj and Ellei
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next